Bolt pattern: 6x135/6x135
Stud/nut thread Pitch: M14x2
Actual product thickness: 2inch(50mm)
They are CNC machined out of billet aluminum and then anodized silver.
Material: High-quality aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum for durability and fit, with heat-treated and hardened 10.9-grade bolts pre-installed.
Reference Compatible Vehicles：
2003-2014 Ford Expedition
2004-2008 Ford F-150 (Does Not Fit XL/XLT)
2009-2014 Ford F-150
2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
2003-2014 Lincoln Navigator
Important Notes of 6 lug wire wheel adapters:
1. SAFETY&INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
2. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 2.0" (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
3. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0" (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fender liner.
4. Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, contact us so we can help find the correct item.
5. If your vehicle hub is smaller than 87.1mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
This 6 lug wheel spacers designed to move the wheels further out from the hub, giving your vehicle a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics.
Our compatibility recommendations are based off of thousands of hours of study, research, and experience. However, it is impossible for us to guarantee whether or not this item will fit your application, without us physically inspecting each vehicle setup. Our compatibility recommendations are simply a guideline. It is ultimately up to you to decide whether or not this part is compatible with your application. We post all the part information necessary to make an informed decision. If you have questions, please contact your local tire shop or parts dealer, and arrange a physical inspection.