Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 5x100, Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3(5x4.5)
Studs Thread: 12x1.5
Actual product thickness: 1 inch(25mm)(We also can supply other thickness: 1.25 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch, etc)
Color: Black(We also can supply silver, blue, red or other colors)
Material: High quality aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum for durability and fit,with heat-treated and hardened 10.9 grade bolts pre-installed.
Reference Compatible Vehicles：
1995-2006 Dodge Stratus( not fit coupe models)
1996-2000 Dodge Grand Caravan2.4i/3.0i(not fit AWD model)
1987-2000Dodge Caravan (not fit AWD model)
1994-2005 Dodge Neon
2003-2005 Dodge Neon SRT
1980-1994 Dodge Spirit
2003-2018 Toyota Corolla(not fit iM/ Rumion/ Fielder/ Runx/ Axio/ Altis model)
2003-2014 Toyota Matrix ( not fit XRS model )
1994-2006 Toyota Celica
1. It's recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won't hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
2. Buyer's need to measure the length of their vehicle's OEM/Factory wheel studs, to ensure it doesn't extend past the surface of the spacer.
3. Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
4. Be sure to torque the lug nuts to manufacturer specifications.
5. Avoid using an impact wrench, improper usage may cause damage to components.
6. Check and re-torque all lug nuts after 25-50 miles of driving.
7. Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving.
The vehicle's bolt pattern must be 5x100, and the wheels bolt pattern must be 5x114.3, Studs size is 12x1.5. Perfect for fixing clearance issues if your wheel(s) is hitting your shocks or brake calipers