Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 5x110, Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3(5x4.5)
Studs Thread: 12x1.5
Actual product thickness: 1 inch(25mm)(We also can supply other thickness: 1.25 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch, etc)
Color: Silver(We also can supply black, blue, red or other colors)
Material: High quality aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum for durability and fit, with heat-treated and hardened 10.9 grade bolts pre-installed.
Reference Compatible Vehicles：
1. It's recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won't hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
2. Buyer's need to measure the length of their vehicle's OEM/Factory wheel studs, to ensure it doesn't extend past the surface of the spacer.
3. Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
4. Be sure to torque the lug nuts to manufacturer specifications.
5. Avoid using an impact wrench, improper usage may cause damage to components.
6. Check and re-torque all lug nuts after 25-50 miles of driving.
7. Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving.
Each of our High Quality kits come with Adapters, machine pressed high tensile heat treated studs, and grade A lug nuts. Unlike some of our competitors, we only use a true 65.1 OEM center bore to eliminate vibrations and machined 60 degree tapered bulge seat lug nuts for complete Hub Centric centering for your security.